As of May 7th, 2018, Georgetown Bank will become Salem Five Bank, and the business services listed below will change. For more information about Salem Five business services, please click here.
Georgetown Bank, a Division of Salem Five Bank, is proud to be known as the friendly community bank, trusted by generations of local families. But, we’re equally proud of our ability to offer all the leading-edge business banking services your company could ever need. Our simple, customizable business accounts provide a wide range of important features and benefits. Choose from the following features, which are available with all business accounts, to customize a package for your company.
- Merchant Services
- Remote Deposit Capture (ability to deposit checks from the office)
- Business Online Banking with Bill Pay and QuickBooks compatibility
- ACH Origination (subject to credit approval)
- ATM/Debit Cards with higher withdrawal and purchase limits
- Lockbox Service
- Full line of Commercial Lending Products
Remote Deposit Capture
At Georgetown Bank, we understand the time pressures local business people face. That’s why we offer innovative commercial banking products that help local companies grow and prosper, including remote deposit capabilities.
With remote deposit, you can deposit checks at any time of day from the convenience of your own office. There’s no need to pay a courier or spare an employee during busy daytime hours to take checks to the bank. Remote deposit is more efficient, more secure and may result in faster available funds than traditional in-person deposits. Due to faster check clearing, fraudulent checks are spotted sooner, increasing your opportunities for collection.
Georgetown Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture is easy to set up and easy to use. That’s because it’s built around the utility of everyday technology tools; a PC and desktop check scanner. View this detailed animation for a step-by-step explanation of the simple process of scanning and depositing your checks, including automatic totaling, quick error fixes and multiple user capabilities.
During electronic check transfer, fund information is protected by multiple layers of security, including password protection, Internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption—the highest level of protection commercially available.
Additional information is available in the MSC Electronic Starter Kit, and as always our knowledgeable business bankers are happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Remote deposit offers:
- 24/7 deposit capabilities
- Deposits from multiple locations into one central account
- More efficient deposit preparation
- More efficient use of employee time and effort
- Secure funds transfer—even more secure than in-person deposits
- Faster check clearing for earlier fraud alerts, more potential for collection
- Full tech support from our knowledgeable business banking team.