At Georgetown Bank, a Division of Salem Five Bank, we know that forging a strong personal relationship is key to building a long-term partnership with each business owner. So, whether you are establishing a new business or expanding an existing one, our seasoned team of commercial bankers will work closely with you to develop the right financial solutions for your specific business needs. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of financial products to draw upon.
- Revolving lines of credit for working capital
- Equipment and fixed asset term loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Construction loans
- Acquisition financing
- SBA loans
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Georgetown Bank has the experience and creativity to meet all of your commercial real estate financing needs. We pride ourselves in structuring flexible and individual financing packages that enable us to help you achieve your goals.
Among the services we offer are:
- Acquisition financing for owner occupied or investor owned properties
- Mini-permanent and permanent financing
- Refinancing of existing mortgages
- Construction financing
- Investment Property
- Land Acquisition and Development
- Construction to Permanent
- Multi family
- Apartment Buildings (5+ units)
- Mixed use property
- Office Buildings
- Retail Strip Malls
- Office Condominiums
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- Rates: Fixed or floating. Each situation is evaluated on its own merit. We survey the market consistently and find our rates to be highly competitive with all area lenders. We utilize well known, major indices such as Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, US Treasury or Federal Home Loan Bank.
- Loan to Value: Generally up to 80%. Varies on a case by case basis.
- Loan Size: We are not restricted by the loan amount because we have a strong syndicate of participating banks.
- Debt Service Coverage: Generally at least 1.25x’s coverage.
- Fees: Varies depending on the deal structure and complexity of the transaction, along with other factors on a case by case basis.
- Amortization: Loan amortization up to 25 years.